Protect yourself and your family with the Caisse Desjardins de Gatineau life insurance:
- Life insurance
- Health and disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Insurance bundles
- Guide, protect and support program
- Meet with an advisor
Contact an advisor
A death in the family is a life-altering event, but life insurance can minimize the financial strain, by helping you to:
- Pay death-related expenses (funeral costs and income tax)
- Maintain your family’s standard of living
- Make sure any important plans stay on track (saving for a home or your children’s education, etc.)
Health and disability insurance protect you against the financial consequences of an illness or accident.
Protection from the financial consequences of an accident, any time and anywhere in the world.
An insurance bundle is a combination of coverages for 1 or more persons under a single insurance policy. It’s a simple, cost-effective way to make sure all your life, health, accident and disability insurance needs are covered.
We deliver more than just a cash payment when something unexpected happens to you. We also provide guidance and support to help you with a wide range of concerns. The help you get from the Guide, Protect and Support Program can make all the difference during those difficult times.